Last Updated: August 22, 2022
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
- INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- SHARING & DISCLOSURE
- OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION
- YOUR RIGHTS
- OPERATING GLOBALLY & INTERNATIONAL TRANSFERS
- CONTACT US
Thank you for using BeeHere! Your trust is important to us and we’re committed to protecting the privacy and security of your personal information worldwide. The information that’s shared with us helps us to provide a great experience with BeeHere.
Europe is a collective term for one or multiple countries where we currently offer our services. BeeHere is currently accessible in: Switzerland.
Merchant is a registered user, usually, but necessarily a business entity, which offers his/her/their products on BeeHere for purchase. Everything Merchant publishes must be in accordance with applicable law, for example no copyright infringement, and BeeHere own policies. The list of illicit activities on BeeHere can be viewed here: List of illicit activities.
Consumer is a registered or non-registered user which visits BeeHere, communicates with Merchant via BeeHere, purchases products via BeeHere or otherwise interacts with BeeHere or Merchants’ services, offering or content. Consumers’ behaviour on BeeHere must be in accordance with applicable law and BeeHere own policies. The list of illicit activities on BeeHere can be viewed here: List of illicit activities.
User Offering are all information Merchant or Consumer shares or makes available via BeeHere. For example, product description, but also review of products.
1.2 Data Controller
As our services are currently accessible only within European Union, the Data Controller is Help’n’Trade GmbH located in Switzerland.
1.3 Applicability to Payments
Please see the Contact Us section below for contact details of the Data Controllers and Payments Data Controllers.
2. INFORMATION WE COLLECT
There are three general categories of information we collect.
2.1 Information You Give to Us.
2.1.1 Information that is necessary for the use of the BeeHere Platform.
We ask for and collect the following personal information about you when you use the BeeHere Platform. This information is necessary for the adequate performance of the contract between you and us and to allow us to comply with our legal obligations. Without it, we may not be able to provide you with all the requested services.
- Account Information. When you sign up for an BeeHere Account, we require certain information such as your first name, last name, email address and a profile picture.
- Purchase and delivery information. To use certain features of the BeeHere Platform (such as purchasing products), we may ask you to provide additional information, which may include your contact information incl. e-mail and tel. number, delivery address, billing address and your personal feedback to the product and business (review).
- Listing information. To offer products on BeeHere we may ask you to provide additional information related to your User Offering, such as detailed product information, stock option, delivery options, pictures, price and other information needed to offer products on an online e-commerce marketplace.
- Identity Verification Information. To help create and maintain a trusted environment, we may collect identity verification information (such as images of your government issued ID, passport, national ID card, or driving license, as permitted by applicable laws) or other authentication information.
- Payment Information. To use certain features of the BeeHere Platform (such as receiving digital payments or paying digitally), we may require you to provide certain financial information, like your bank account or credit card information in order to facilitate the processing of payments via Stripe.
- Communications with BeeHere and other Members. When you communicate with BeeHere or use the BeeHere Platform to communicate with other Members, we collect information about your communication and any information you choose to provide such as your review of the products.
- Choices related to sustainability scoring. When you offer or purchase products, we may collect information related to your sustainability choices and information provided in the product description to evaluate sustainability score of each purchase. For example choice of delivery vs self-pickup in the store or choice of packaging.
2.1.2 Information you choose to give us.
You may choose to provide us with additional personal information in order to obtain a better user experience when using BeeHere Platform. This additional information will be processed based on our legitimate interest or when applicable, your consent.
- Additional Profile Information. You may choose to provide additional information as part of your BeeHere profile to improve your experience using BeeHere, such as preferred language(s), preferred location, default delivery and billing address, favourite products and categories.
- Additional Business profile information. You may to choose to provide additional information as part of your BeeHere business profile to provide more information to your Consumers, such as your profile description, your story, your news, FAQs, delivery policies, return and refund policies, privacy policies and others.
- Other Information. You may otherwise choose to provide us information when you fill in a form, update or add information to your BeeHere Account, respond to surveys, post to community forums, participate in promotions, communicate with our customer care team, share your experience with us (such as through Review process), or use other features of the BeeHere Platform.
2.1.3 Information that is necessary for the use of the Payment Services.
The Payments Data Controller needs to collect the following information necessary for the adequate performance of the contract with you and to comply with applicable law (such as anti-money laundering regulations and KYC). Without it, you will not be able to use Payment Services:
- Payment Information. When you use the Payment Services, the Payments Data Controller requires certain financial information (like your bank account or credit card information) in order to process payments and comply with applicable law.
- Identity Verification and Other Information. The Payments Data Controller may require identity verification information of your and your business (such as images of your government issued ID, passport, national ID card, or driving license, ID of your business, VAT number of your business) or other authentication information, your date of birth, your address, email address, phone number and other information in order to verify your identity and the legitimacy of your business and to provide the Payment Services to you, and to comply with applicable law.
2.1.4 Information We Automatically Collect from Your Use of the BeeHere Platform and Payment Services.
When you use the BeeHere Platform and the Payment Services, we automatically collect personal information about the services you use and how you use them. This information is necessary for the adequate performance of the contract between you and us, to enable us to comply with legal obligations and given our legitimate interest in being able to provide and improve the functionalities of the BeeHere Platform and Payment Services.
- Geo-location Information. When you use certain features of the BeeHere Platform, we may collect information about your precise or approximate location as determined through data such as your mobile device’s GPS to offer you an improved user experience. For example to suggest you products close to you. Most mobile devices/internet browsers allow you to control or disable the use of location services for applications in the device’s/internet browser´s settings menu.
- Usage Information. We collect information about your interactions with the BeeHere Platform such as the pages or content you view, your searches for products, categories, or subcategories, User Offerings you have created, reviews you have received or given and other actions on the BeeHere Platform.
- Device Information. We automatically collect device information when you access and use the BeeHere Platform, even if you have not created an BeeHere Account or logged in. That information includes, among other things: details about how you’ve used the BeeHere Platform (including if you clicked on links to third party applications), access dates and times, hardware and software information, device information, device event information, unique identifiers, crash data, cookie data, and the page through which you landed on the BeeHere Platform.
- Payment Transaction Information. BeeHere Payments collects information related to your payment transactions through the BeeHere Platform, including the payment instrument used, date and time, payment amount, payment instrument expiration date and billing postcode, bank account information, your address and other related transaction details. This information is necessary for the adequate performance of the contract between you and BeeHere Payments, to allow the provision of the Payment Services and to comply with our legal obligations.
2.1.5 Information We Collect from Third Parties.
BeeHere may collect information, including personal information, that others provide about you when they use the BeeHere Platform and the Payment Services, or obtain information from other sources and combine that with information we collect through the BeeHere Platform and the Payment Services. We do not control, supervise or respond for how the third parties providing your information process your Personal Information, and any information request regarding the disclosure of your personal information to us should be directed to such third parties.
- Background Information. BeeHere does not obtain local version of police or registered sex offender checks. However, payment gateway provider may do so to the extent permitted by applicable laws and with your consent where required according to the legal requirements of a chosen payment method. Payment Gateway provider may use your information, including your full name and date of birth, to obtain such reports.
- Referrals. If you are invited to BeeHere, the person who invited you may submit personal information about you such as your email address or other contact information.
- Other Sources. To the extent permitted by applicable law, we may receive additional information about you to help detect fraud and safety issues, from third party service providers and/or partners, and combine it with information we have about you. For example, we may receive fraud warnings from payment gateway service provider related to identity verification or payment details.
2.2 Children’s Data.
Our websites and applications are not directed to children under 16 and we do not knowingly collect any personal information directly from children under 16. If you believe that processing the personal information pertaining to a child inappropriately, we take this very seriously and urge you to contact us via email@example.com, using a subject: “children´s data”.
3. HOW WE USE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We may use, store, and process personal information to (1) provide, understand, improve, and develop the BeeHere Platform, (2) create and maintain a trusted and safer environment (such as to comply with our legal obligations and ensure compliance with BeeHere Policies) and (3) provide, personalize, measure, and improve our advertising and marketing.
3.1 Provide, Improve, and Develop the BeeHere Platform. We may use the personal information to provide, improve, and develop the BeeHere Platform such as to:
- enable you to access and use the BeeHere Platform,
- enable you to communicate with other Users,
- operate, protect, improve, and optimize the BeeHere Platform and experience, such as by performing analytics and conducting research,
- provide customer service,
- send you service or support messages, updates, security alerts, and account notifications,
- if you provide us with your contacts’ information, we may process this information: (i) to facilitate your referral invitations, (ii) send your requests for references, (iii) for fraud detection and prevention, and (iv) for any purpose you authorize at the time of collection,
- operate, protect, improve, and optimize the BeeHere Platform and experience, personalize and customize your experience (such as making events suggestions, ranking search results), and facilitate sustainability scoring and other BeeHere services.
We may conduct profiling based on your interactions with the BeeHere Platform, your search and event history, your profile information and preferences, and other content you submit to the BeeHere Platform. Profiling is an opti-in BeeHere Service requiring your approval upfront in the user settings.
We process this personal information for these purposes given our legitimate interest in improving the BeeHere Platform and our Members’ experience with it, and where it is necessary for the adequate performance of the contract with you.
3.2 Create and Maintain a Trusted and Safer Environment. We may use the personal information to create and maintain a trusted and safer environment such as to:
- detect and prevent fraud, spam, abuse, security incidents, and other harmful activity,
- conduct security investigations and risk assessments,
- verify or authenticate information or identifications provided by you (such as to verify your billing address),
- conduct checks against databases and other information sources, including background or police checks, to the extent permitted by applicable laws and with your consent where required,
- comply with our legal obligations,
- Resolve any disputes with any of our Members and enforce our agreements with third parties,
- enforce our Terms of Service and other policies such compliance with our list of illicit activities on BeeHere,
- in connection with the activities above, we may conduct profiling based on your interactions with the BeeHere Platform, your profile information and other content you submit to the BeeHere Platform, and information obtained from third parties. In limited cases, automated processes may restrict or suspend access to the BeeHere Platform if such processes detect activity that we think poses a safety or other risk to the BeeHere Platform, our community, or third parties. If you challenge the decisioning based on the automated process, please contact us as provided in the Contact Us section below.
We process this personal information for these purposes given our legitimate interest in protecting the BeeHere Platform, to measure the adequate performance of our contract with you, and to comply with applicable laws.
3.3 Provide, Personalize, Measure, and Improve our Advertising and Marketing. We may use the personal information to provide, personalize, measure, and improve our advertising and marketing such as to:
- send you promotional messages, marketing, advertising, and other information that may be of interest to you based on your preferences (including information about BeeHere or partner campaigns and services) and social media advertising through social media platforms such as Facebook or Google),
- personalize, measure, and improve our advertising,
- Administer referral programs, rewards, surveys, sweepstakes, contests, or other promotional activities or events sponsored or managed by BeeHere or its third-party partners,
- conduct opt-in profiling on your characteristics and preferences (based on the information you provide to us, your interactions with the BeeHere Platform, information obtained from third parties, and your search and event history) to send you promotional messages, marketing, advertising and other information that we think may be of interest to you,
- enrolling in an email subscription will not affect the frequency of administrative emails that we may send in connection with any BeeHere Account. No fee is charged for sending promotional emails to you, but third-party data rates may apply. Note that you may not be able to take advantage of certain promotions if you do not have an BeeHere Account, and
- invite you to events and relevant opportunities (for example, when you share your story, we may use the information provided to reach out to you to invite you to relevant events).
We will process your personal information for the purposes listed in this section given our legitimate interest in undertaking marketing activities to offer you products or services that may be of your interest.
3.4 How the Payments Data Controller uses the Personal Information Collected. We may use the personal information provided by the Payment Data Controller to:
- Enable you to access and use the Payment Services via BeeHere.
- Detect and prevent fraud, abuse, security incidents, and other harmful activity.
- Conduct security investigations and risk assessments.
- Conduct checks against databases and other information sources.
- Comply with legal obligations (such as anti-money laundering regulations).
- Enforce the Payment Terms and other payment policies.
3.5 Your Choices
You have choices on the promotional messages that you choose to receive.
- You can limit the information you provide to BeeHere. Participation in promotions and marketing programs is voluntary.
- You can limit the communications that BeeHere sends to you.
- To opt-out of marketing emails, simply click the link labeled “unsubscribe” at the bottom of any marketing email we send you or access the notification settings in your BeeHere Account.
- You can always update your notification settings within your BeeHere Account by visiting the Notifications section of your BeeHere Account. Please note that even if you opt-out of marketing communications, we may still need to contact you with important transactional information about your account. For example, even if you opt-out of emails, we may still send you activity confirmations or fraud alerts.
- You can turn on or off profiling for improved experience in your account settings. If such setting is not accessible than there is no profiling service enabled for your account.
4.1 Advertising and Social Media; Sharing With Your Consent.
Where permissible according to applicable law and with your consent we may through your interaction use certain limited personal information about you, such as your email address, to hash it and to share it with social media platforms, such as Facebook or Instagram, to generate leads, drive traffic to our websites or otherwise promote products on BeeHere or BeeHere services. For example, when you decide to share a product via social media, we may provide the social media platform with your e-mail address for you to log in/register. These processing activities are based on our legitimate interest in undertaking marketing activities to offer you products or services that may be of your interest.
The social media platforms with which we may share your personal information are not controlled or supervised by BeeHere. Therefore, any questions regarding how your social media platform service provider processes your personal information should be directed to such provider.
4.2 Sharing between Members.
To help facilitate purchase of products or services between Merchants and Consumers, we may need to share certain information, including personal information, between involved Users, as it is necessary for the adequate performance of the contract between Merchants, Consumers and us as follows:
- When Consumer purchases a product from a Merchant for delivery, the Merchant is provided with information relevant for the delivery such as Consumer’s name, address, delivery address, billing address, contact information, chosen products and chosen delivery option.
- When Consumer purchases a product from a Merchant for self-pickup, the Merchant is provided with information relevant for the self-pickup such as Consumer’s name, billing address, contact information, chosen products and chosen self-pickup option.
- When Consumer interacts in any shape and form with the products on BeeHere, the Merchant receives information about your preferences and choices, such as information related to the products (name of the product, amount, category etc.), putting a product into a cart, among favourites, abandoning a cart and choices related to sustainability scoring of the product and Consumer’s choices.
- When Consumer decides to leave a review to a product or a Merchant this information is immediately shared with the Merchant.
- When Consumer contacts Merchant via BeeHere messaging, Merchant receives Consumer’s full name.
- When Merchant contacts Consumer, Merchant receives Consumers available contact information.
We don’t share your financial information with other Members.
- When you as BeeHere User invite your network of friends, family, followers or similar to your User Offering via social media, details such as title, description, URL links and rating will be shared with them. This may result in collecting the content information incl. your personal information by the social media service provider and any user of such media who is eligible to see the shared information (such as friends, family, followers and potentially their network). This information collected via social media varies and is controlled by that service or as authorized by you via your privacy settings at that service. Therefore, any questions regarding how your social media platform service provider processes your personal information or information you decide to share via social media service provider should be directed to such provider.
The social media platforms with which you or other BeeHere registered users may share your User Offering, or interact with your User Offering are not controlled or supervised by BeeHere. Therefore, any questions regarding how the social media platform service provider processes your personal information should be directed to such provider.
4.3 Profiles and other Public Information.
The BeeHere Platform lets you publish information, including personal information, that is visible to the general public. For example:
- Merchants profile page, inkl. eShop, product listings, pictures, videos, reviews, news, business information and basic statistics, are publicly visible to others.
- After successful purchase Consumers may write Reviews and rate each Merchants and their products. Ratings and Reviews are a part of Merchants’ profile pages and may also be surfaced elsewhere on the BeeHere Platform (such as listing the event on the Landing page for promotional purposes).
- After successful purchase, sustainability scoring may be calculated based on Consumer’s choices of product and purchasing decision such as chosen delivery and presented to the Consumer. Individual score is not a public information, however aggregated data in an anonymized and statistical calculation without connection to individual Consumer may be made publicly available as a piece of a content on Beehere or part of BeeHere’s advertisement.
- Consumer profile is not public information and only the account holder has access to his/her/their profile.
- If you submit content in a community or discussion forum, blog or social media post, or use a similar feature on the BeeHere Platform, that content is publicly visible.
- Review related to BeeHere is platform is not a public information, however it may be made publicly available with prior User consent.
Based on our legitimate interest to promote the BeeHere Platform we may display parts of the BeeHere Platform (e.g., Merhants’ products) on sites operated by BeeHere’s business partners, using technologies such as widgets or APIs. If Merchants’ listings are displayed on a partner’s site, information from Merchants’ public profile pages may also be displayed.
Information you share publicly on the BeeHere Platform may be indexed through third party search engines. In some cases, you may opt-out of this feature in your Account settings. If you change your settings or your public-facing content, these search engines may not update their databases. We do not control the practices of third-party search engines, and they may use caches containing your outdated information.
4.4 Additional Services.
Merchants may need to use third-party services available outside of BeeHere Platform to assist with managing for example their schedule, providing additional services requested by Consumer such as refund. Users may use features outside of BeeHere Platform to share information about each other (like meeting time, telephone number, your name, delivery address, etc.) with such third-party service providers for various purposes like time management, providing other services etc. Merchants and Consumers are responsible for third party service providers they use and ensuring those service providers process personal information securely and in compliance with applicable law including data privacy and data protection laws.
4.5 Compliance with Law, Responding to Legal Requests, Preventing Harm and Protection of our Rights.
BeeHere may disclose your information, including personal information, to courts, law enforcement, governmental authorities, tax authorities, or authorized third parties, if and to the extent BeeHere is required or permitted to do so by law or if such disclosure is reasonably necessary: (i) to comply with our legal obligations, (ii) to comply with legal process and to respond to claims asserted against BeeHere, (iii) to respond to valid requests relating to a criminal investigation or alleged or suspected illegal activity or any other activity that may expose us, you, or any other of our users to legal liability, (iv) to enforce and administer our Terms of Service, or agreements with Members incl. Payment Providers, or (v) to protect the rights, property or personal safety of BeeHere, its employees, its Users, or members of the public. For example, Host tax information may be shared with tax authorities or other governmental agencies.
These disclosures may be necessary to comply with our legal obligations, for the protection of your or another person's vital interests or for the purposes of our or a third party’s legitimate interest in keeping the BeeHere Platform secure, preventing harm or crime, enforcing or defending legal rights, facilitating the collection of taxes and prevention of tax fraud or preventing damage.
Where appropriate, we may notify Users about legal requests unless: (i) providing notice is prohibited by the legal process itself, by court order we receive, or by applicable law, or (ii) we believe that providing notice would be futile, ineffective, create a risk of injury or bodily harm to an individual or group, or create or increase a risk of fraud upon BeeHere’s property, its Users and the BeeHere Platform. In instances where we comply with legal requests without notice for these reasons, we will attempt to notify that User about the request after the fact where appropriate and where we determine in good faith that we are no longer prevented from doing so.
4.6 Service Providers.
BeeHere uses a variety of third-party service providers to help us provide services related to the BeeHere Platform. Service providers may be located inside or outside of Switzerland and the European Economic Area (“EEA”). Currently all our service providers are based either on Switzerland or in Europe.
For example, service providers may help us: (i) verify your identity or authenticate your identification documents, (ii) check information against public databases, (iii) conduct background or police checks, fraud prevention, and risk assessment, (iv) perform product development, maintenance and debugging, (v) allow the provision of the BeeHere Services through third party platforms and software tools (e.g. through the integration with our APIs), (vi) provide customer service, advertising, or payments services, or (vii) process, handle or assess insurance claims or other similar claims. These providers have limited access to your personal information to perform these tasks on our behalf, and are contractually bound to protect the personal information and only use the personal information in accordance with our instructions.
BeeHere and the BeeHere Payments will need to share your information, including personal information, in order to ensure the adequate performance of our contract with you.
4.7 Government Registration.
In jurisdictions where BeeHere facilitates or requires a registration, notification, permit, or license application of user´s with a local governmental authority through the BeeHere Platform in accordance with local law, we may share information of participating users with the relevant authority, both during the application process and, if applicable, periodically thereafter, such as the users full name and contact details, billing address, tax identification number, requested events details, and additional information required by the relevant authority.
4.8 Business Transfers.
4.9 Aggregated Data.
We may also share aggregated information (information about our users that we combine together so that it no longer identifies or references an individual user) and other anonymized information for regulatory compliance, industry and market analysis, research, demographic profiling, marketing and advertising, and other business purposes.
5. OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION
5.1 Analysing your Communications.
We may review, scan, or analyse your communications on the BeeHere Platform for fraud prevention, risk assessment, regulatory compliance, investigation, product development, research, analytics, and customer support purposes. For example, as part of our fraud prevention efforts, we may scan and analyse messages to mask contact information and references to other websites. In some cases, we may also scan, review, or analyse messages to debug, improve, and expand product offerings. We use automated methods where reasonably possible. However, occasionally we may need to manually review some communications, such as for fraud investigations and customer support, or to assess and improve the functionality of these automated tools. We will not review, scan, or analyse your messaging communications to send third party marketing messages to you, and we will not sell reviews or analyses of these communications.
These activities are carried out based on BeeHere's legitimate interest in ensuring compliance with applicable laws and our Terms, preventing fraud, promoting safety, and improving and ensuring the adequate performance of our services.
5.2 Third Party Partners & Integrations.
The BeeHere Platform may contain links to third party websites or services, such as third-party integrations, co-branded services, or third party-branded services (“Third Party Partners”). BeeHere doesn’t own or control these Third-Party Partners and when you interact with them, you may be providing information directly to the Third-Party Partner, BeeHere, or both. These Third-Party Partners will have their own rules about the collection, use, and disclosure of information. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of the other websites you visit.
6. YOUR RIGHTS
You may exercise any of the rights described in this section under the BeeHere Data Controller by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before taking further action on your request.
6.1 Managing Your Information.
You may access and update some of your information through your Account settings. You are responsible for keeping your personal information up-to-date.
6.2 Rectification of Inaccurate or Incomplete Information.
You have the right to ask us to correct inaccurate or incomplete personal information about you which you cannot update yourself within your BeeHere Account.
6.3 Data Access and Portability.
In some jurisdictions, applicable law may entitle you to request copies of your personal information held by us. You may also be entitled to request copies of personal information that you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format and/or request us to transmit this information to another service provider (where technically feasible).
6.4 Data Retention and Erasure.
We generally retain your personal information for as long as is necessary for the performance of the contract between you and us and to comply with our legal obligations. In certain jurisdictions, you can request to have all your personal information deleted entirely." Please note that if you request the erasure of your personal information:
- We may retain some of your personal information as necessary for our legitimate business interests, such as fraud detection and prevention and enhancing safety. For example, if we suspend an BeeHere Account for fraud or safety reasons, we may retain certain information from that BeeHere Account to prevent that Member from opening a new BeeHere Account in the future.
- We may retain and use your personal information to the extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations. For example, BeeHere and BeeHere Payments may keep some of your information for tax, legal reporting and auditing obligations.
- Information you have shared with others (e.g., Reviews, forum postings) may continue to be publicly visible on the BeeHere Platform, even after your BeeHere Account is cancelled. However, attribution of such information to you will be removed. Additionally, some copies of your information (e.g., log records) may remain in our database, but are disassociated from personal identifiers.
- Because we maintain the BeeHere Platform to protect from accidental or malicious loss and destruction, residual copies of your personal information may not be removed from our backup systems for a limited period of time.
6.5 Withdrawing Consent and Restriction of Processing.
If we are processing your personal information based on your consent you may withdraw your consent at any time by changing your Account settings or by sending a communication to BeeHere specifying which consent you are withdrawing. Please note that the withdrawal of your consent does not affect the lawfulness of any processing activities based on such consent before its withdrawal. Additionally, in some jurisdictions, applicable law may give you the right to limit the ways in which we use your personal information, in particular where (i) you contest the accuracy of your personal information; (ii) the processing is unlawful and you oppose the erasure of your personal information; (iii) we no longer need your personal information for the purposes of the processing, but you require the information for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims; or (iv) you have objected to the processing pursuant to Section 6.6 and pending the verification whether the legitimate grounds of BeeHere override your own.
6.6 Objection to Processing.
In some jurisdictions, applicable law may entitle you to require BeeHere not to process your personal information for certain specific purposes (including profiling) where such processing is based on legitimate interest. If you object to such processing BeeHere will no longer process your personal information for these purposes unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for such processing or such processing is required for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
Where your personal information is processed for direct marketing purposes, you may, at any time ask BeeHere to cease processing your data for these direct marketing purposes by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
6.7 Lodging Complaints.
You have the right to lodge complaints about our data processing activities. Please send your complaint to firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. OPERATING GLOBALLY & INTERNATIONAL TRANSFERS
7.1 Other Means to Ensure an Adequate Level of Data Protection.
If BeeHere is the Data Controller and your information is shared with corporate affiliates or third party service providers outside the EEA, we have (prior to sharing your information with such corporate affiliate or third party service provider) established the necessary means to ensure an adequate level of data protection. This may be an adequacy decision of the European Commission confirming an adequate level of data protection in the respective non-EEA country or an agreement on the basis of the EU Model Clauses (a set of clauses issued by the European Commission). We will provide further information on the means to ensure an adequate level of data protection on request.
We are continuously implementing and updating administrative, technical, and physical security measures to help protect your information against unauthorized access, loss, destruction, or alteration. Some of the safeguards we use to protect your information are firewalls and data encryption, and information access controls. If you know or have reason to believe that your BeeHere Account credentials have been lost, stolen, misappropriated, or otherwise compromised or in case of any actual or suspected unauthorized use of your BeeHere Account, please contact us following the instructions in the Contact Us section below.
10. CONTACT US